Rhinoplasty is one of the most transformative and popular plastic surgery procedures in the world. Results are natural-looking and allow patients to recognize their other beautiful facial features. If you are considering rhinoplasty, we’ve outlined five important facts about rhinoplasty you should know:
- Almost 150,000 rhinoplasty procedures were performed in the U.S. in 2016.
- It is the 3rd most popular surgical procedure among men.
- The procedure is not exclusively cosmetic – it is used to correct medical issues.
- The surgery takes about 2 hours but can take longer depending on what needs to be done.
- The procedure can be performed any time of year.
See if you’re a good candidate for rhinoplasty here.