What comes to mind when you think about being fit? Is it a certain diet or the latest workout craze? Being fit is a lifestyle and not a temporary 6 week fix. It’s about choosing healthy habits that work together to create a healthy you! Here are a few tips that you may find helpful.
- Exercise on a regular basis. A body in motion stays in motion. Exercise helps to boost metabolism, release endorphins and helps with stress.
- Eat a balanced diet that includes fruits, veggies and lean meats. Limit sugar intake and processed foods.
- Drink lots of water to stay hydrated.
- Take time to unplug and decompress. Whether it’s meditating or just getting in a quiet place to reflect. This will help bring balance to mind and body.
- Last but not least, everything in moderation. Don’t forget to you allow yourself a splurge every now and then.