Dr. Langsdon is excited to offer Hand Rejuvenation using Radiesse®® to The Langsdon Clinic! Radiesse® is the first and only FDA-approved filler to correct volume loss in the back of the hands. Radiesse® is injected under your skin on the back of your hands to add volume and lessen the visibility of veins and tendons. Radiesse® is made of tiny, calcium-based microspheres that are suspended in a natural, water-based gel. These calcium-based microspheres are similar to minerals that are found naturally in your body. Over time, your body absorbs these tiny microspheres and the gel, leaving behind only your own natural collagen.
Before & After
Frequently Asked Questions
How many treatments will I need?
Most patients need 1-2 treatment sessions to achieve optimum volume correction.
When will I see results?
Immediately. After a single treatment, Radiesse® for hands provides instant volume correction and smooth, natural-looking results.
Is there any downtime?
After treatment you may experience some swelling, bruising and soreness within the first 2-3 weeks.
- Keep your hands elevated as much as possible.
- Apply ice/cold pack up to 24 hours following your treatment to reduce swelling.
- Limit exposure to sun and heat for 24 hours.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
- 24 hours after treatment, you may apply a warm compress.
- Avoid wearing jewelry on the hands until swelling subsides.